A new series of leaks has emerged online about the upcoming delivery of the popular Grand Theft Auto franchise, which detailed a variety of aspects of the game.
There have been many speculations about the next GTA game, which most refer to GTA 6, although the developers of Rockstar Games have not officially confirmed or announced anything about the game.
The latest addition to the rumor is a set of leaks published on Reddit by the "JackOLantern1982" user, who published a series of details about the specific characteristics of the game.
In his position, the user claims that the information was given by two "trusted" friends, who have worked for prestigious media games that include Kotaku and PC Game.
He also claims that another of his friends, who works for Rockstar, did not confirm or deny intelligence, which he believes are a revealing sign since this friend seems to always shoot information when it is false.
You can find a detail of the important points of the loss below, including the full list as published on Reddit.
GTA V has been the latest installment of the popular series, although it was released in 2013.
Configuration of the seventies and eighties with a strong influence of "Narcis"
According to leaks, the next story of the GTA will take place in the seventies and eighties, mainly in the iconic Vice City and in a new fictional location with its headquarters in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
It seems that the game has been heavily influenced by the popular Netflix Narcos program, which focuses on the cocaine empires of the famous drug chief Pablo Escobar and other important actors in Central and South America.
The construction of a pharmaceutical empire will be similar to that of Vice City Stories, but on a much larger scale, apparently ten times the size of GTA Online.
Apparently, the story will be featured in chapters, such as the Red Dead Redemption 2 of Rockstar, so it expects a different sensation to that of previous GTA games.
It seems that the next story of the GTA has been strongly shaped by the popular Narcos show.
The main character is "drug-lady"
Unlike GTA V, the next game will feature only one playable main character: a "lord of the drug", named Ricardo, who has also been mentioned in Leaks from previous GTA 6 also.
As Ricardo, players will start a low-level smokestack of cocaine, before new connections with powerful people that open their doors to much more lucrative opportunities.
As for the other characters, apparently, Kacey will play an important part of the narration, along with a young version of Martin Madrazo from GTA V, for which Ricardo will do some work that involves successes in other bands.
According to reports, Martin Madrazo, the star of GTA V, will appear in the new story, even if it is several decades younger.
The full list of filtered details can be found below, as published in Reddit. Keep in mind that the game is still possible for a free time, which means that some, or even most of the data, are subject to changes.
I have two very reliable friends and have worked in places like Kotaku and PC Gamer. They sent me this information. I also have a very dearest friend who works for Rockstar, will not confirm the details, but he will not deny them either. Normally, if something is not true, he will deny, but he just laughed and said: "You know I can not talk about this kind of thing" sooooooo 🙂 I think we're golden children!
- The next title of GTA is in development since 2012 (one year before the release of GTA 5). The production actually was not picked up correctly until the middle of 2015. Even then it was in the ice while the equipment was concentrated in RDR2.
- It is another Rockstar Worldwide production, not just one or two studies, but all.
- The code name is AMERICAN PROJECTS.
- Located in both Vice City and a new fictional location based in Rio de Janeiro, with some linear missions taking place in Liberty City (not open world), Ludendorff thinks in GTAV. You have recently heard about Cuba, but I'm not sure?
- The game will balance realism and arcade. It will not be as realistic as RDR2.
- This time it is a playable protagonist. Male, not female, despite supposed leaks.
- Located in the seventies and eighties.
- You play as a drug lord that arrives and is called "Ricardo." Another key personage called "Kacey" is part of the narrative. Start as a grunt doing functions as Vice City cocaine smuggler in the new big South American area before making connections with large drug lords and making the way up. Various cities There will also be a GIANT prison that will participate in the game.
- You will have a "CAPITULO" system similar to a Tarantino or RDR2 movie.
- Time is an intense focus. Hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Buildings also change the times, the vehicles. This apparently causes headaches, but they have managed to nail a pipe and make it work. The oldest and rarest classic cars become more expensive as time progresses, etc. Next level
- GRANMENT inspired by Netflix Narcos.
- They want an incredible soundtrack from the seventies and eighties, but there is still a jury.
- A young Martin Madrazo will appear as his father will do, which at that time is a great drug trafficking. It does some missions for the Madrazo family that include hits to other bands.
- The construction of the pharmaceutical empire is a mechanical one similar to the one of Vice City Stories, but greater. MUCH LARGE. Think of the GTAOnline system and dial it to 10. Here it is.
- You can only have weapons for your person. There is no arsenal in the back pocket. Think RDR2 and Max Payne 3.
- Your personal vehicle (similar to GTA5 but now it can change it) will be like your horse that is based on RDR2. All the equipment is stored in the trunk. Similar to LA Noire. Also store your body armor in the car. If you put it, it seems that it is no longer just an invisible thing lol.
- There will be tons of subtitles reading. Think of maximum amounts of Max Payne. Because the characters speak their language. Very immersive How to watch an episode of Narcos. Whenever you're in South America, do not expect to hear much English. Vice City, however, is a mixture of everything. Mostly English.
- Last narrative information will address issues such as HIV and the immigration crisis of the time. A fictitious version of Fidel Castro, etc. Although it will be PISSAT if our hero dies of AIDS or some shit like Arthur died of TB
- Only the next gene No PS4 / XB1.
- The game is now its main focus, along with another title (which I think is Bully 2).
- The game is still in pre-alpha, so the names, locations, data could and probably will change.
- No ETA on a release date.
Have a question, try asking. But maybe I do not have the answers sadly.
UPDATE # 1: You have added additional information that I have forgotten.