Multiple sclerosis is an inflammatory and demyelinating disease that affects acquired myelin in the central nervous system.
It has a higher incidence in women in patients under 40 years old, and in adults over 40 years it is prevalent in male sex.
Aetiology is still a hypothesis, there are two important factors: the environmental factor in combination with the viral agent and the genetic predisposition factor.
<! – / *
* The spare image section of this tag is generated for use
* non-SSL pages. If this tag is set up on an SSL page, change it
* & # 39; http: //ads.imgsrc.com.ar/vvv/deliveri/ … & # 39;
* & # 39; https: //ads.imgsrc.com.ar/vvv/deliveri/ … & # 39;
* This boot part of this tag only displays image banners. Exists
* There is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags
* Assign an ad space before it appears, you need to add this
* information for tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the complexity of the carrier
* section, wipe the tag (from ). He
* average, a noscript label is called with less than 1% of the internet
* / ->
THE MOST FREQUENT SYMPTOMS:
It's hard to talk
Emotional changes: euphoria, depression.
PHYSICAL THERAPY OBJECTIVES:
Repeat and keep all possible volunteer controls
Repeat and maintain normal postural mechanisms
Maintain a whole range of motion of all joints and soft tissues
Training activities of everyday life
Training and Reeducation of Marches
Physical rehabilitation in people with multiple sclerosis should be constant and regular, regardless of the degree of disability, to help maintain and improve the quality of life.
Multiple sclerosis is a progressive, fluctuating and unpredictable disease, given the complexity of symptoms different from one patient to another, rehabilitation by an interdisciplinary team, together with pharmacological therapy, is the most effective treatment.