Tuesday , October 19 2021

The American student dies after eating pasta remnants



[ad_1]

A student died after eating pastry remnants that he had left in his kitchen for five days.

The 20-year-old United States became ill after eating extra spaghetti with tomato sauce that had been cooked five days earlier and stored at room temperature.

After getting sick of it violently, he went to sleep to try to sleep the disease, only that the next morning they were found dead in bed by their devastated parents.

An autopsy later revealed that he had suddenly died of poisoning caused by a bacterium called Bacillus cereus.

According to the Food Standards Authority, Bacillus cereus is a spore-forming bacterium that produces toxins, causing vomiting and diarrhea.

Although the student, known only as AJ, experienced these two symptoms, treated his symptoms as an episode of food poisoning, drinking water and not taking medication.

However, the toxins of the bacteria caused that their liver entered failure, killing it while it slept.

Her lifeless body was discovered 11 hours later by her "worried" parents who were worried because she did not get up in college.

The amazing story has been presented by Dr. Bernard, a licensed practitioner who studies and shares rare medical cases that are found around the world on his YouTube channel.

Dr. Bernard analyzed the case, which originally appeared in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology of the United States, explaining that the harmful bacteria caused the closure of the AJ liver.

Examples of damaged pasta and tomato samples were also analyzed, with the National Reference Laboratory for food shoots confirming that spaghetti were contaminated with "significant amounts" of cereal B. while not in the sauce.

"AJ is a 20 year old man, in a different way, healthy," he explains in the video, adding that history was not a "typical" case of food poisoning.

"Many people eat pasta, or any other form of noodles, which is left for a day or two and they are okay," he said.

"Be careful with food that is left for more hours. If food is good, it is always better to be sure to lose."

Since the video was shared last week, it has received hundreds of comments from impacted users.

"This was a bit silly but it was not something you expected to kill yourself one day later," a person wrote in Reddit.

"I do not know why nobody would eat perishable food in the kitchen for 5 days and think it is good that we still eat," added another.

Conversation continues @RekekahScanlan | [email protected]

[ad_2]
Source link