Sold by Penny and Rewe: remember for several sausages
The company OVO-Vertriebs GmbH of Cologne has begun a withdrawal of several sausages because it could contain plastic or metal particles. The consumption of products sold by Rewe and Penny is strongly discouraged.
In foreign sausages the foreign bodies could be trapped
The company OVO-Vertriebs GmbH, based in Cologne, claims several sausages, "since it can not be ruled out that strange bodies can be found (small pieces of black plastic from 1 to 2 millimeters in size or pieces of plastic, A metal clip) says in a customer information. The products were sold by Rewe and Penny.
Viennese Sausages and Bock
Afflicted by Penny's recovery are:
- Mühlenhof, Wiener, 400 g, better before the date: 02.02.19 and 03.02.19
- Mühlenhof, QS Mini Wiener, 320 g, better before the date: 06.02.19 and 07.02.19.
- Mühlenhof, QS Ham sausages, 400 g, better before the date: 02.02.19 to 04.02.19.
Rewe remembers the following sausages:
- YES !, QS Mini Wiener, 320g expiration date: 05.02.19 to 07.02.19
- Bockwurst, offered at the service desk. Offer period from 15.01.19 to 24.01.19
The affected products should not be consumed
"The consumption of the affected products is, therefore, very discouraged," writes the company.
According to the information, the product in question has already been removed from the sale.
Customers who have purchased the products can return them to the respective market and reimburse the purchase price.
Foreign bodies in food
In the production of food, due to errors in the manufacturing processes, contaminants or foreign bodies can be produced as aluminum or plastic residues over and over again.
Foreign bodies in food can cause many different injuries and discomforts.
Depending on the size, condition and material of the swollen body, injuries to the mouth and throat during chewing may occur.
Swallowed plastic pieces can, depending on size, block the esophagus or digestive organs.
If smaller parts remain in the body, they can sometimes cause inflammation. In addition, digestive or stomach problems and internal injuries can not be discarded.
Above all, it can be dangerous if the objects are made of glass. (Ad)