In the newspaper of dissemination of TURBO: tomorrow's technologies were released at the CES in Las Vegas, the tests of Toyota RAV4 and Mercedes-AMG GT Coupé 4 doors, or all new products presented at the Detroit Motor Show.
Dominique Chapatte will take you to CES, the annual Las Vegas electronic show, to discover nearby and future automotive technologies.
The autonomous car is once again one of the queens of the show.
- novelty : Toyota RAV4, the fifth generation of RAV4 will be sold only in hybrid, taking advantage of the latest system developed by the group, a world leader in the hybrid.
- test : Mercedes AMG GT Coupe 4 doors, a great sports luxury with more space, more power and more sensations for this 4-door coupe of 639 hp. An essay done in the beautiful region of Marrakech.
- event : Detroit Auto Show, ahead of the competition in other US halls, the Detroit Auto Show will not be held in January, but in June. In addition to a great new Ford Mustang American, the Shelby GT500 is very impressive, the Japanese are present in force with Nissan and its concept IMS, the premium brand Infiniti Nissan with its concept QX Inspiration and Toyota reveals the GR Supra designed in association with BMW.
- extreme : Glamis Camp, thanks to its RZR equipment, the American Polaris has created a community of very active fans, eager to thrill. Turbo participated in a concentration in California.
- rar : Seen on the network, the essential event to discover the delusional images of the network.
- sport : Abarth 124 GT, a roadster with a hard cover inspired by the competition and the opportunity to embark on a copilot of Nicolas Ciamin in the variant of the Milano Racing team that participates in the Championship of the French rally And for the test field, the specials of the Var concentration.
And like every week, all the news of the car.