Daniel Augusto Jr. / Ag. Corinthians
Chilean midfielder Araos, 21, is one of the signings at Andres Sanchez
The Corinthians are still discussing the minimum result to free themselves from relegation to Brasileirao. Despite this pendency at the end of the season, Alvinegra's Board of Directors moves the team to 2019 and seeks to maintain the rejuvenation process of the Corinth team, which began in the management of Andres Sanchez.
Last month, two reinforcements for the following year were presented by the club: right back Michel Macedo and attacker Gustavo Mosquito, who already work in the CT Joakuim Grava await the Corinthian pre-season.
According to President Andres Sanchez, the idea is to keep the current team, which already has 34 athletes, including two amps – the team will lose Emerson Sheik, who will leave in December 40 in December. The agent says the idea is to bring at least three other players.
According to Coach Jair Ventura, committee plans have already been transferred to coaching staff. In addition, there is already a list of borrowed players to be used in 2019.
"We are well advanced in planning, borrowing players, looking at the market, I listened and loved the board, they know we have to change," said Corinth coach.
"Good and cheap"
In charge, the Corinthians will maintain their position in recent months on the market, looking for good and cheap names. As Perrone's blog showed last Monday, the $ 400,000 ceiling of the club makes it difficult to move forward.
In this scenario, the Corinthians try to maintain the philosophy that follows the return of Andres to the club's command. In the conception of the leaders, the Corinthians play a medium-term job, along with a promise of employment.
Matheus Matias, midfielder Sergio Diaz, Thiaguinho and Gustavo Mosquito – are all 21 years old, for example. The list of young people still brings Angelo Araos and Mateus Vital, the biggest investment of the club in 2018.
Another check at this end of the year is Danilo's stay. The 39-year-old midfielder has already confirmed that he will play for at least a year and is now awaiting the decision of the board of directors Alvinegre.