Thursday , May 19 2022

Palmeiras sells 33,000 match tickets against America-MG



[ad_1]

Palmeiras fans have already purchased 33,000 tickets for Wednesday's match against America-MG at 21h45 at Allianz Parkue. Facing the 36th round of the Brazilian Championship can guarantee Verdana winning the title, depending on the combination of the results.

Allianz Parkue can get the title of the match for Palmeiras no Brasileiro (Photo: Ricardo Moreira / Photo-gallery)

Allianz Parkue can get the title of the match for Palmeiras no Brasileiro (Photo: Ricardo Moreira / Photo-gallery)

Photo: LANCE!

To be a champion, the team of Luiz Felipe Scolari must beat Coelho, who is in the relegation zone and hope: Internacional will not beat Atletico-MG in Beira-Rio, just as Flamengo has to rescue Gremio in Maracana. All matches will be in fourth, but Colorado enters the field earlier, at 1930. Verdao and Fla, at 9:45 pm

Verdain's fans had exclusivity in the purchase of tickets via the Internet until Friday at 10 am, when commercialization began for the general public. The full value of the tickets goes from $ 100 to $ 230.

With 71 points, Verdao has five faces with Flameng, vice president and six for Internacional, third place. According to the Infobol website, mathematician Tristao Garcia, Verdao has a 95% chance of being a champion at the end of the Brazilian; Fla, 5% and Colorado, 1%.

VALUE OF MAP

North goal – $ 100.00 [R$ 50,00 meia-entrada]South Gol – R $ 150.00 [R$ 75,00 meia-entrada]Central East – R $ 170.00 [R$ 85,00 meia-entrada]Central West – R $ 230.00 [R$ 115,00 meia-entrada]Superior north and south – R $ 120.00 [R$ 60,00 meia-entrada]Upper East and West – $ 140.00 [R$ 70,00 meia-entrada]Superior Visitor – R $ 120.00 [R$ 60,00 meia-entrada]
SALES POSTS

Maps of Allianz Parkue (Palestra Italia – Gate A) – ONLY DAY IGAME
Address: Rua Palestra Italia, 214
Perdizes – Sao Paulo / SP
CEP 05005-030
Hours: November 21, from 10 am to the departure departure
* Only withdrawals and semiconductor exchanges are available

IMPORTANT: Gate Gate Ticket Office will not sell tickets on the day of departure, taken only from tickets purchased over the Internet.

Hi office of Allianz Parkue (Francisco Matarazzo Street – Gate B)
Address: Avenida Francisco Matarazzo, 1705
White Water – London
Hours: November 19 and 20, from 10h to 17h and 21h from 10h to the departure intervals
* Available for ticket sales, withdrawals and exchanges of semi-trailers

Allianz Parkue Carike (Padre Antonio Tomas – Gate C) – ONLY DAY OF GAME
Address: Rua Padre Antonio Tomas
White Water – London
Hours: November 21, from 10 am to the departure departure
* Available for ticket sales, withdrawals and exchanges of semi-trailers

LANCE!

[ad_2]
Source link