We now have day 12 of the 14 Days of Fortnite course in the really beloved battle game of Epic, which means that there is a new challenge and reward. This is not all, of course; From now until January 2, Fortnite players from PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices can enter into new and return-time limited modalities, buy seasonal equipment from the game store and Even earn daily rewards.
In addition to the previous LTM, Epic offers a new challenge every day during the Fortnight's 14-day event, which will give you a free seasonal reward once finalized. If they manage to finish the 14 challenges of the event, it will also unlock a very special mysterious element.
Epic is revealing the 14 days of Fortnite challenges every day, so we will redouble a list of all the tasks of the event and the rewards you will get to complete them as they were discovered. Be sure to check here every day of the event as we update the list with challenges, rewards and tips on how to get them once they are available.
Fortnite's first 14-day challenge is simple. You simply have to create or join a server in the new creative mode of the game, which allows players to create their own games and play them as they find fit in their own private matches. Once you do this, you will unlock the first of the daily rewards of the event: an ornamental spray with the letters "GG".
The second challenge is a bit more complicated. He asks you to visit two giant caramel sticks. There are only a handful of these scattered around the map, three of which are located in the new biome of the snow, making this your best bet to complete the challenge. You can see your locations below. Once you have completed the challenge, you will get a new loading screen.
- At the top of the northern mountain of Frosty Vols
- At the top of the hill in the east of Shifty Shafts
- At the top of the snowy hill in West Fatal Fields
The challenge of day 3, like the day 1, is very simple; All you have to do is play three games of any type of game with a friend. Once you have completed three, you will unlock the third daily reward: a new Snowball toy.
Day 4 will require you to put your goal to the test by launching a snowball to the enemies. All you have to do is hit an objective player with a snowball in four different games and you're right. By day 5, meanwhile, you will need to get one of the new X-4 Stormwing aircraft and guide it for five gold rings. Finally, for day 6, you will have to go near water bodies and find nests of goose and eggs inside them. There are many things, but you only have to interact with six.
For the 7th, it's another simple one: use Boogie Bombs or Presents seven times, and, in return, you will get a gingerbread mascot to take you while you have the adventures of the real battle on the island. On the 8th, on the other hand, it is a challenge that you can probably complete just to play some games. Ask players to damage enemies with eight different weapons.
On the 9th, you will have to visit nine Christmas trees and make a boogie in front of them. For your problems you will get a Balloon for the Bride banner. If you want a Holiday Stormwing spray, you should take a vehicle and land a trick in 10 different locations for the challenges of day 10. At day 11, you will have to show your appreciation for the battle bus driver and thank them in 11 different games.
For the 12th, you will have to hunt 12 snowflake decorations and free your anger. In return, you will have a snowflake emoticon.
In addition to the daily challenges, Epic will have a variety of limited time modes new and returning during the 14-day Fortnite event. These will rotate frequently throughout the event; According to the developer, "great computer modes" will change every 48 hours, while "small device modes" will change every 24 hours.
14 days of Fortnite Challenges
- Start or join a creative server (1) – Spray ornament "GG"
- Visit Giant Candy Canes (2) – Winter Home Load Screen
- Play matches with a friend (3) – Snowball toy
- Get a player with a snowball in different games (4) – Snowman emoticon
- Fly through gold rings on an X-4 Stormwing plane (5) – Crown of combat
- Search nests of water on the edge of the water (6) – Screen of loading cracks
- Use Boogie Bombs or Gifts (7) – Gingerbread Pet
- Opportunities for damage with different weapons (8) – Merry Munchkin Pet
- Dance in front of the different holiday trees (9) – Banner of the snowball
- Land tricks on a vehicle in different named locations (10) – Spray Holiday Stormwing
- Thanks to the driver of the bus in different games (11) – Frozen Ax
- Destroy snowflake decorations (12) – Snowflake emoticon