Octopus got its name after a Canadian actor and comedian Sethu Rogen after a public announcement contest.
Ceph Rogen is a Vancouver aquaflower, whose name has earned 90% of votes after Rogen promoted him.
It really happened. @ SethRogen, meet Ceph Rogen.
Want to do this friendship and get to know your latest IDP on the 8 armed? pic.tvitter.com/V93goetOvp
– Vancouver Aquarium (@ vanakua) November 9, 2018
The 36-year-old from Vancouver shared a public voice on Twitter, wrote: "Please vote for me to have an octopus named in the aquarium where I grew up."
It's fair to say that he was pretty strangely emphatic win, who saw the second-best name Octavia humiliating.
YAY!!!!!!! https: //t.co/iUJKRjMHDd
– Seth Rogen (@ Setrogen) November 9, 2018
Rogen had a lot of support for the efforts to appoint octopuses.
Ceph Rogan. Omg I'm dying. It's so ingenious. Crazy props to everyone who came to that. PS, I voted. May I call him Cephi for a short while?
– eponimous_momma (@ 4mandez) November 9, 2018
Although some thought that there were other ways to name the Superbad stars, they could be horns of shoe.
– Casei Spivei (@ caseispivei) November 9, 2018
– Each ol 'Mutt (@ LoboioteSketch) November 9, 2018
For some, however, there remains only one question – when will Caffe meet Seth?
– Vancouver Tourism (@ MiVancouver) November 9, 2018
Your move Rogen.
– Press Association