Thursday , December 5 2019
Home / chile / WOMAN DIE AFTER RECEIVED ELECTRIC DISCHARGE TO DOWNLOAD CELL PHONE AFTER EXIT FROM THE SHOWER

WOMAN DIE AFTER RECEIVED ELECTRIC DISCHARGE TO DOWNLOAD CELL PHONE AFTER EXIT FROM THE SHOWER



[ad_1]

A woman died after receiving one Electrical discharge to disconnect your cell phone after leaving the shower.

The fact was lived in the commune of Vilos, region of Coquimbo, and affected Katherine Retamales, 36, and mother of three children.

According to Cooperativa radio, a neighbor listened to the screams and tried to help him.

LOOK ALSO: Helped the FBI: Police arrested subject to acquisition and storage of child pornography

"The victim was bathing, unplugged his cell phone with the wet body and received an electric shock that caused him a cardiac arrest," said the commander of Carrabiners, Luis Ramírez, to the same station.

Katherine Retamales had one Entrepreneurship to deliver collisions to workers in the sector.

[ad_2]
Source link