- Planning and reorganizing of North-South ships, Poly merges with China, if the core business integration is expected to accelerate again, this meeting deserves attention | Every day Financial news
- State Property Supervision and Administration Commission: Promote the strategic restructuring of the central companies during the second half of the year to optimize the distribution of state-owned capital
- Commission of supervision and administration of state-owned goods in China: new actions will be carried out in the restructuring of the central companies, such as manufacturing, shipping and the chemical industry.
- SASAC supports the restructuring of state-owned companies in the central region, which will promote the integration of energy, non-ferrous metals and other industries.
- Chinese central companies achieved a net profit of 158.49 million yuan in June, a record level.
- See the full story on Google News