- The manufacturing PMI in China of Caixin was reduced to 48.3 in January, with a minimum of three years and the decrease in the total amount of new businesses.
- The official production of China PMI in January was higher than expected but still for the second consecutive month below the dry line.
- Summary: PMI manufactured in China in January is slightly higher than expected. Even two months below the critical point, the economy is still looking for the fund.
- In January, the PMI manufacturing Caixin China fell to 48.3, the new low since March 2016.
- Quick review | Withdrawal PMI but deficient structure, large and medium-sized businesses have a great deal of divergence
- See the complete story on Google News