This Friday he sees the premier of one of the most anticipated films this year.
The second of the five original adventures of the Magical World J.K. Rovling arrives on the big screen titled "Fantastic Animals: the crime of Grindelwald."
Eddie Redmaine returns to put in the skin of Nevt Scamander in the second delivery of the saga.
The film gathers actors actors Eddie Redmaine, Katherine Vaterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, Zoe Kravitz, Callum Turner, Claudia Kim, Villiam Nadilam, Kevin Guthrie, Carmen Ayogo, Pope Corbi-Tuech, Jude Lav and Johnny Depp.
In another offer, Nev Scamander must stop working as a specialist in supernatural creatures who focus on capturing Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp); the most dangerous crime in the world before the appearance of Voldemort.
Reasons to not miss it:
- Between the promises that he promises, at least ten magical creatures will continue to keep Newut in a briefcase.
- Jude Lew as Albus Dumbledore plays the director of Hogwarts, as all Potterheads expect.
- Augurei, a bird known as the "Irish Phoenix"; Boggart, a magnificent being who adopts a form that is most scared of the face that faces him; Bovtruckle, tree guard; Escarbato, known for the search for goods; Kelpie, a born demon of water from Great Britain and Ireland, which may have different forms; Zouvu, a cosmic giant cat will follow the protagonists in his new adventure.
- History shows a close relationship between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, which suggests that they were more than friends at the age.
- Eddie Redmaine greatly shapes Nevt and generates that fanatics wants him more and more.
- The film was shot in London, Paris and New York, so we will enjoy the most impressive view of these places.
- The open end implies that at least there will be another movie.
- In this film you will find links to Harry Potter and discover many secrets.