Minister of Oil and Mineral Resources Tarik Al-Mulla announced Egypt to hold the 15th Arab Mining Conference, which will be held under the patronage and presence of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi from 26 to 28 November 2018.
At today's press conference, Al Mulla said the conference will be followed by an exhibition of companies and countries to present all services related to mining operations and that all ministers dealing with all Arab countries are invited.
The following are the main objectives of the conference:
– Promoting investment opportunities in Arab mining to attract Arab and foreign capital.
– Improving the role of the mining industry in raising added value and creating new jobs.
– Developing exploitation and marketing of Arab mineral resources in the light of changes in international trade.
– Coordination and integration of Arab inter-Arab and international in the implementation of mining projects and scientific research work.
– Achieve sustainable development and community responsibility in the mining sector.
– To present the latest technologies, equipment and devices used in all stages of mining activities.
– Construction and rehabilitation of Arab human resources working in the mining sector.