You may have heard of many of the most famous and most famous vitamins among people and that there are no more hidden vitamins for which you do not know anything.
The truth is, you're mistaken. There is still some sort of vitamin that the light has recently been lost due to its importance and many health benefits.
It's vitamin P or flavonoids, which is a necessary element of body, health and beauty, what do you think, if together we identify the source of vitamin P and, most importantly, its benefits?
Where does Vitamin P come from?
Flavonoids are a herbal layer containing more than 4,000 biochemical and organic compounds that are soluble in water and the result of secondary plant metabolism.
These compounds play several roles in protecting plants against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and parasites, which have antioxidant properties and the fight against free radicals.
The most important benefits of vitamin P
People who ate fruit and rich soy, the main source of flavonoids known as flavonoids, had a 31 percent lower risk of stroke than those who ate little fruit, according to a study in the Nutrition magazine.
Flavonoids also improve circulation and help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Tea tea that contains a class of flavonoids helps improve heart health, and it is recommended that you take one or two glasses of this tea, either black or green.
Other health benefits of vitamin P:
- Increase the level of nitric oxide, which improves the ability of blood vessels to expand and decrease.
- Improve mental, mental and cognitive abilities.
- Keep healthy bones and teeth.
- It produces a collagen protein that provides the structural tissue of blood vessels, muscles and skin.
- Help your body deal with some of the major causes of the disease, such as inflammation and oxidation.
- Prevention of many chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- Prevent premature aging and reduce facial wrinkles.