Miami HEAT to the Los Angeles Lakers
Saturday, February 20 at 8:30 p.m.
Location: Staples Center – Los Angeles, California
Radio: 790 AM, WAQI 710AM (Spanish)
– The HEAT and Lakers are in their only clash in the first half of the season.
– Last season, Los Angeles swept the season series, 2-0, and has now won by quarters against Miami.
– The HEATs are 27-37 all-time against the Lakers during the regular season, including 18-14 in home games and 9-23 in road games.
What to look for:
– Avery Bradley (right calf; tension), Goran Dragic (left ankle; sprain), Meyers Leonard (left shoulder; surgery) and Chris Silva (left hip flexor; tension) are all out. Gabe Vincent (right knee; pain) is likely.
– Jimmy Butler has recorded three consecutive triple doubles, becoming the first player in HEAT history to record at least two consecutive doubles. His last two have reached a set of consecutive roads, becoming the eleventh player in NBA history to post consecutive triple doubles in consecutive road sets.
– Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler each posted a triple-double on 2/18 at the SAC. They are the only pair of HEAT teammates to have recorded a triple-double in the same game, as they also achieved the feat last season on 12/10/20 vs. ATL.
– Currently, Jimmy Butler has recorded at least eight rebounds in 10 consecutive games, becoming the first HEAT who is not the center to achieve the feat since Shawn Marion had a 13-game streak from 2/26/08 to ‘1 / 01/08.
|107.2||POINTS PER GAME||112.4|
|110.5||OPPOSING POINTS PER GAME||105.9|
|.450||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.450|
|.352||3-PT FG PCT.||.358|
|42.3||RECOVERIES PER GAME.||45.3|
|44.1||OPPOSITE REPLACEMENTS PER GAME||41.4|
|25.9||ASSISTANCE PER GAME||24.8|
|6.86||THEFT FOR GAME||7.13|
|16.5||FUTURE FOR GAME||15.2|
|15.1||OPPOSING FUTURE PER GAMES||14.5|
|3.86||BLOCKS PER GAME||6.07|