PRECARIOUS HELP FOR CVVID WORKER. By Pôle emploi, the aid for precarious workers in January must be paid at the end of February.
[Mis à jour le 23 février 2021 à 09h53] Having experienced a few hiccups, the Pôle emploi premium for the month of January must now be paid in the next few days, probably between 21 and 24 February. As a reminder, help for precarious workers is aimed at restaurant extras, intermittent workers or seasonal workers, who alternate between short-term contracts and periods of inactivity. To take advantage of it, you must meet a certain number of activity conditions. Aid for precarious workers means a guaranteed minimum monthly income of 900 euros. Therefore, your amount depends on any other income you receive. Therefore, the aid to precarious workers is not automatically 900 euros. What are the steps to follow with Pôle emploi? Can we do an eligibility simulation to get help for precarious workers? Linternaute.com answers your questions.
In theory, you don’t have any no action will be taken if you meet the conditions for assistance to precarious workers at Pôle emploi (see below). Payment is secured at a automatic to job seekers affected by Pôle emploi. despite this, some Pôle Emploi beneficiaries may have to take steps to benefit from assistance for precarious workers. If you are in this case, you will have received a letter from Pôle emploi on Monday 8 or Tuesday 9 February. You have been asked to provide supporting documents (for example, employer certificates) to determine your eligibility for the scheme.
Do you think he is eligible and yet received nothing earlier this month? Start by contacting your advisor to make your claim. “Your situation will be examined to determine if you can actually get this bonus,” it can be read on the Pôle Emploi website. “If so, you will be paid.” If Pôle emploi rejects you, you still have the option to file a claim. You can also challenge the decision through an elegant, hierarchical, or even contentious appeal. Finally, you can contact the Pôle Emploi mediator.
The government wants to guarantee one minimum resources at 900 euros per month. This does not mean that you will necessarily receive a grant of 900 euros. Pôle emploi takes into account all your resources (income obtained, benefits) and provides you with differential assistance, if necessary, to obtain a minimum global income of 900 euros per month. It is clear that if you have 200 euros of monthly help, Pôle emploi will provide you with the additional 700 euros. Want to have other examples? Here are some:
- You worked last month and therefore received a salary: if you meet the conditions set out above, it is possible to receive part of the bonus, depending on the amount of the salary. “Income from professional activity (gross) is taken into account by 60% and comes to reduce, in whole or in part, the amount of this exceptional bonus,” explains Pôle emploi instead. If you received 100 euros gross, you can deduct 60% or 60 euros. The following calculation is applied: 900 – 60 = 840 euros premium.
- You receive an unemployment benefit: it is deducted from the premium in full. With a bonus of 25 euros per day, the aid for precarious workers will be 125 euros (900 – 775 = 125 euros).
- You are in RSA: in this case, the amount of the Pôle emploi premium is the same, regardless of your situation, ie 335 euros.
- You are in training: as long as your income does not exceed 900 euros, you can combine the aid for precarious workers with the Pôle emploi training remuneration (RFPE), the final training remuneration (RFF) or the public remuneration of practices (RPS).
Can we simulate assisting precarious workers?
So far, there is no tool to simulate your eligibility for help for precarious workers or the amount you could receive. If you meet the criteria listed below, it is possible to evaluate the amount of the monthly guarantee you will receive. To do this, put the following into practice: What was your income in November and December? Have you received diets? Once you have taken stock, you will be able to deduct the amount of your resources from the amount of the minimum guarantee (900 euros). This means that if you have not had resources during these months, you will receive 900 euros.
The guaranteed income announced by Jean Castex and Elisabeth Borne is aimed at workers who alternate periods of work and unemployment, such as seasonal workers, intermittent workers, catering extras and temporary workers. This is an “exceptional response for (…) those so-called authorized events or other sectors, registered in Pôle emploi and who have seen their revenues fall sharply this year,” said the Prime Minister . These are the conditions:
- You should have worked more than 60% of the time in 2019, at least 138 days, can be read in the decree of 30 December.
- Due to the health crisis, you could not “work hard enough in 2020 to recharge [vos] unemployment rights
- “You have updated your situation at the end of each month, ”Pôle emploi recalls in its Frequently Asked Questions.
- “Throughout the total period of activity exercised in 2019, at least 70% must have been carried out under a fixed-term contract or an interim mission contract, ”he says.
- You have income “in the form of bonuses, income earned or minimum income which does not exceed 900 euros“, we said during a press conference attended by AFP, that the aid was aimed at making it possible to reach this net figure of 900 euros. The decree specifies that people who receive the RSA are affected. ” You are also affected by this bonus if you receive: The Return to Work Bonus (ARE); The specific solidarity subsidy (ASS); Professional security bonus for economic licensees who join the CSP (ASP); End of bonus (AFD); The Professionalization and Solidarity Allowance (APS) for intermittent entertainment workers; Self-employed worker allowance (ATI); Remuneration at the end of the training (RFF); Compensation for employment center training (RFPE); The Equivalent Retirement Allowance (AER) “can be read on the Pôle Emploi website.
- Note: if compensated by Pôle emploi, the the amount of your unemployment benefit must be less than 33 euros gross per day.
In addition, the device is intended to be an “incentive” in the event of a resumption of employment. Clearly, if you find a job, income from the resumption of employment will only be accounted for by 40% to calculate the first. Note: “The premium is not paid to the beneficiaries of the aid for the acquisition or creation of a business (ACRE)”, it can be read in the decree.