After an officialization this Wednesday in Spain, the Xiaomi Mi A3, equipped with Android One, was finally confirmed this Thursday in the French market. We now know its launch date and rate in France.
It was not a surprise, as we waited for his presentation this Thursday. Xiaomi has confirmed this morning the launch in France of its new Android One smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi A3, after its presentation in Spain.
It is not surprising that the French smartphone has the same characteristics as its Spanish counterpart. We will find an OLED screen of 6,088 inches with definition HD +, a Snapdragon 665 chip, a triple picture module for ultra wide angle and vertical mode and a 4030 mAh battery. Here are the other features announced in France for Xiaomi Mi A3:
- 6.88-inch OLED display, 1520 × 720
- Snapdragon 665
- 4 GB of RAM, 64 or 128 GB of storage (expandable by microSD)
- Android 9.0 Pie and Android One
- 4030 mAh battery compatible with 18W charging (10W included charger)
- Triple rear photo module (main 48 MP, ultra wide angle of 8 MP, 2 MP deep)
- 32 megapixel front camera
- USB-C connector and headphone jack
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- None NFC
Above all, it is the price of Xiaomi Mi A3 that was specially expected for the French market. The Chinese manufacturer finally announced that two versions were proposed: the 4/64 GB model at 249 euros, and the model 4/128 GB at 279 euros. Prices identical to those practiced in Spain.
– FrAndroid ??? (@twandroid) July 18, 2019
The smartphone will be available from July 25 at Xiaomi, Fnac and Darty stores, and from August 1 to Cdiscount, Carrefour, Commerce Street, LDLC, Auchan, La Poste Mobile , Conforama and Boulanger. Curiously, it seems that Amazon is not part of the points of sale.