A final energy program, which will include a special section for low-income families, is expected to hit the air during the first half of the year.
The Ministry of the Environment is already working on ways to eliminate the problems that have arisen in the current “Savings – Autonomy”, so that more and more citizens are updating their homes.
The purpose of RIS is to keep the range of beneficiaries open, to add owners with a smaller financial scale, but also to keep the additional interventions that first appeared last year.
According to sources in the free press on Sunday, for the redesign of the program, the proposals of the Technical Chamber of Greece will be taken into account, as well as the observations of technical bodies, scientists and market agents, as well as individual citizens.
The goal, as the same sources point out, is the new “Savings – Self-employed” that protects itself from the mistakes of the past and at the same time meets modern requirements, as it is intended to be the first in the series of programs for the period 2021-30 for the total renovation of 600,000 homes, with funding of 3 billion euros from the Recovery Fund.
The management of the Ministry of the Environment and Energy was seriously considering the possibility of a program exclusively for low-income families, a scenario that, however, seems to have entered the “ice”. The idea was to specify measures for energy upgrading in energy-vulnerable households, which will happen, but not as a separate program. It is expected that individual details, such as the amount of revenue, will be decided once the current program has been completed and incorrectly observed texts have been taken into account.
In any case, “Savings: Self-employed” is underway, which means that the owners of Thrace, Macedonia and Thessaly are on hold. In the same situation, however, there are those who want to energetically upgrade the apartment buildings where they live.
It is worth mentioning that with a recent RIS decision, the possibility and the margin of time are given for applications for apartment buildings (type A) to be submitted in the first phase without the VAT number or account. banking and will be added to the second year (about a month and a half later).
A residence, in order to be considered eligible, must meet the following general conditions: It exists legally.
• It is not considered demolishable.
• It is used as the main residence.
• It has been classified on the basis of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in a category less than or equal to C.
… and interventions
• Replacement of frames.
• Installation / updating of thermal insulation.
• Upgrading of the heating / cooling system.
• Domestic hot water system (DHW) using renewable energy sources (RES).
Other energy saving interventions: autonomy
Installation of a new photovoltaic (PV) station for self-generation of electricity, with energy compensation.
• Installation of a local electricity storage system (electric accumulators), produced by PV.
• Installation of charging points for “smart” electric vehicles.
• AC recharging points.
• DC recharging points.
• Installation of “smart” management systems (smart home), which contribute to energy savings.
• “Intelligent” electric charge management systems.
• “Intelligent” heating / cooling systems.
• “Intelligent” control and remote control systems.
As for apartment buildings, interventions include
• Update and certification of elevators.
• Improving the lighting of public areas.
The necessary supporting documents
- Any individual wishing to participate in the program must first check whether he or she is an “eligible beneficiary” and whether his or her property can be considered an “eligible residence.” If you are a beneficiary, you must have passwords for the TAXISnet application, as it is not possible to apply for the program for people who are not certified through the application and do not have passwords.
- In the event that there is a pending legalization / liquidation of the property, the submission of a declaration for inclusion in a law for the resolution of arbitrary constructions must be made before the submission of the application to the program.
- The subsequent declaration, from the submission of an application to the program, for inclusion in a law for the resolution of arbitrary constructions, may be submitted in case of deviation of the usable area of the property up to the limit of 7 square meters, so that energy interventions comply with current legislation (for apartment buildings, the limit in square meters is the product 7 of the number of apartments). In any case, before the final disbursement of the project grant, the certificate of completion of the subordination for the arrangement of arbitrary constructions must have been presented, where all the single special fine of the project will be paid. property.
- Submission and settlement of a tax year 2019 return.
- In the event that there are outstanding problems in the applicant’s tax data in the settlement of the income tax return (E1) or in the real estate data return (E9), they must be resolved before submitting the application. licitud. It is noted that the tax supply, lease of real estate and declarations of ownership must correctly indicate the number of electricity supply.
- In the event that there are more beneficiaries of real property rights, the consent of the co-owners must be ensured and the electricity supply number must be correctly indicated in the declaration of their real estate data (E9).
- In case of recent acquisition of real estate (acquisition for the first time of a real right over the real estate after 31/12/2019 and only for full ownership or usufruct), the data must have been registered / modified at E9 and then at the interested party to apply. Attached to the application is the title deed and the certificate of transfer from the competent mortgage office or a certificate of registration to the cadastral sheets of the corresponding cadastral office. The future use of the property as the main residence will be documented with a responsible declaration of Law 1599/1986 by the beneficiary (full owner / usufructuary), stating that the property will be used as the main residence by him. same or by a third party, indicating the name and VAT number. The beneficiary (Hellenic Development Bank SA) carries out the necessary checks to determine the use of the property as the main residence.
- Issuance of the energy efficiency certificate of the property and compliance with the corresponding form of proposal for energy saving-autonomy interventions.
» Conditions for submitting applications
- For each eligible house (detached house / individual apartment / apartment that is part of an application in an apartment building type A) of the current cycle “Savings – self-employed” an application must be submitted.
- Households that have completed one of the previous cycles of the “Home Savings II” program for the 2014-2020 programming period cannot apply for the current cycle. The entry into the information system of more than one application for the same eligible residence by the same person or another co-owner entails the denial of all applications and, in the event that has included an application for affiliation, the latter will be revoked. In the above context, no more than one application may be submitted for the same apartment building.
The areas following in the newspaper
The new leadership of the RIS gave short-term credit to the remaining regions in order to address the problems that had been observed. One of them was the massive request made by engineers and, consequently, the owners who entered the system without a technical consultant did not “manage” to submit the application. According to sources, a “social injustice” has been resolved and a kind of brake will now be applied in similar cases.
The new dates on which the owners will enter the platform are as follows:
- In the region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, those interested will be able to submit applications for the program from 25.01.2021, instead of 1.01.2021.
- In the Western Macedonia region, applications will start on 27.01.2021, instead of 13.01.2021.
- In the Central Macedonia region, shipping will start on 29.01.2021 instead of 15.01.2021.
- In the region of Thessaly, the date on which interested parties will start submitting applications is postponed to 1.02.2021, instead of 20.01.2021.
- Regarding the submission of applications for residential buildings (types A and B), will begin from 03.02.2021 throughout the territory.
Source: Free press
News from Greece and the world, right now, at Newsbomb.gr.
Andreas Papandreou: his terrible secret that only 2 people knew