Six heroes of serial games got their own bottles.
If you are among those who have managed to dedicate 70, 80, 90 or even more hours of your life to complete the video game "Assassin's Creed Odyssey," you deserve a glass of wine … Assassin's Creed has just released Lot18.
You can not find Alekis and Cassandra on the label (you'll probably be bored to spend so many hours with them), but six heroes from the past series of video games give a dynamic presence. These are the first Altai's first Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations, Connor of Assassin's Creed III, Aveline of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Assassin & # 39; with Creed IV: black flag, Arno from Assassin's Creed Unity and Baiek from the defeat of Assassin's Creed.
The official names of six wines are as follows:
* 2017 Aveline de Grandpre Apelation Cotes du Rhone Controlee
* 2017 Arno Dorian Kualitatsvein Niederosterreich Zveigelt
* 2017 Altair Ibn-La'Ahad Loire Vallei IGP Cabernet Franc
* 2015 Baiek of Gray Spanish Tempranillo
* 2016 Connor Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
* 2015 Ezio Auditore Super Tuscan Red Blend
Each bottle costs $ 20, and the case with six bottles costs $ 108 instead of $ 120 and $ 12,192 instead of $ 240. It was sold on the Lot18 website and unfortunately the mission is only in the United States.