Congratulations on Children’s Day 2020 wishes, images, budgets, status, messages: The fourth Sunday in September is celebrated worldwide as International Daughter’s Day. This year, daughter’s day will be celebrated on September 26th. Dedicated to daughters, parents try to make this day special for them. The best possible gift they can give them, however, is empowerment.
While one day is not enough to show our daughters how much we love them, the day is symbolic. Initially, Daughter Day was celebrated to eliminate the stigma associated with the birth of girls and to counteract practices such as female infanticide, dowry and hours.
Today, 2021 Daughter Day, we share some wishes, images, quotes that you can share with your daughters to make them feel like real princesses. Don’t forget to celebrate to pamper them!
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness of this world and you inspire me to be the best version of myself ”. Steve Maraboli
- “When my daughter says‘ Dad, I need you! “I wonder if you have an idea that you need it a billion times over.” Stanley Behrman
- You are loved by the girl you were, by the special woman you are and the beautiful daughter you will always be.
- My dear daughter, whenever you feel overwhelmed, remember who you are daughter and straighten the crown.
- Dear daughter, if I could give you something in life, I would give you the chance to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter as beautiful, kind, sweet, and intelligent as you. Never change, my love.
- “A daughter can get over your lap, but she will never get over your heart.” Unknown
- My dear, it is your day. Let me know what the current plan is. We live this day and it is worth it. You made my life taking part. Happy Girls Day.
- No matter where you choose to go or what to do with your life, I will always be your biggest fan. This is because you are my daughter and I love you forever. Happy daughter’s day princess!
- What the sun is for flowers and tides for the sea, is nowhere as important as your being in my life. I love you dear, Happy Daughter’s Day!
- My dear daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and desires. I am so happy to be blessed with a daughter like you! Happy Girls Day!
📣 For more news on lifestyle, follow us Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates.