* People with gross income of up to 6.5 lakh rupies will not have to pay any taxes if they make investments in forecast funds and variable income prescribed.
* Standard tax relief for salaried people from 40,000 rupees to 50,000 rupees.
* Threshold of TDS on rental income generated from 1.8 lakh to 2.4 lakh rupies.
* "About three Crore middle class taxpayers will get a tax exemption because of this measure," said the finance minister.
* The free limit was increased from 10 lakh to 30 lakh rupees.
* Benefit from the recovery of tax revenues to increase the investment in a residential home to that in two residential homes, because a taxpayer has capital gains of up to 2 rupees of crore; can be exercised once in a lifetime.
* The benefits of Sec. 80 (i) BAs are extending for another year, for all home improvement projects approved until the end of 2019-2020.
* "We are ready to become an economy of $ 5 trillion in the next five years, we are aiming to become an economy of $ 10 billion over the next eight years," Goyal said.
* Businesses with less than Rs. The annual 5 crore billing, which includes more than 90% of the payees of the GST, may return quarterly yields.
* Direct tax collections starting at 6.38 rupees of crustaceans lakh in 2013-14 at almost 12 lakh rupees of crore; Tax base from Rs 3.79 crore to Rs 6.85 crore. The yields of 99.54% have been accepted without any scrutiny. In January 2019, GST collections have crossed 1 rupees of lakh crore.
* The GST has been continuously reduced, which is a relief of 80,000 crude crude to consumers; Most everyday articles for poor and middle classes are now in support of the tax from 0% to 5%.
* Interest subsidy of 2% on loan of 1 crore for MSME units registered by GST.
* Group of Ministers that examines how potential home buyers can benefit from GST.
* GST is, without a doubt, the biggest tax reform deployed since independence; Through fiscal consolidation, India became a common market; Interstate movements became faster through email bills, improving the ease of doing business.
* In almost two years, almost all the valuations and verifications of IT returns will be made electronically through an anonymous tax system without any intervention from tax officials.
* "The cost of data and voice calls in India is possibly the lowest in the world, mobile and mobile parts manufacturing companies have increased from 2 to 268," he said.
* A single window separation for the realization of cinema will be made available to Indian film makers, video cameras provision that will be presented to the Law of Cinematography to combat the privacy of the cinema.
* The allocation for the Northeast region was proposed to increase Rs 58,166 crore this year, an increase of more than 21% compared to the previous year.
* Greater allocation by Rashtriya Gokul Mission to 750 crore in the current year.
* Two percent interest subsidy for farmers looking for livestock and fishing.
* "The urgent actions needed to increase hydrocarbon production to reduce imports, the change in the offer procedure and the scan process that is being implemented," Goyal added.
* You must create a commission under NITI Aayog to identify and denounce nomadic and semi-nomad communities; The Welfare Development Board that will be created in the Ministry of Social Justice and Training for the well-being of these communities that are difficult to reach and for tailor-made strategic interventions.
* Mega Pension Yojana, namely, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, to provide a monthly monthly pension of 3,000 rupees monthly, with a contribution of 100 rupees per month, for workers in the disorganized sector after 60 years of age.
* "(This) will benefit 10 crore workers in an unorganized sector, it can become the largest pension plan in the world for the disorganized sector in five years," Goyal said.
* Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, 6,000 annual rupees per farmer, in three installments, to be transferred directly to farmers' bank accounts, for farmers with less than 2 hectares of ownership.
* This initiative is likely to benefit 12 small and marginal farmers, at an estimated cost of Rs 75,000 crore.
* The 4R approach has been implemented to ensure a clean banking –
* "We have controlled inflation of two digits. Inflation is a hidden and unjust tax, of 10.1% during the period 2009-14, the inflation of December 2018 was only 2.1%. We have broken the # 39 ; back of the contraction of inflation, "Goyal said.
* The fiscal deficit has reduced to 3.4%; The CAD (current account deficit) is probably 2.5% of GDP this year.
* Shortly after presenting the budget to Lok Sabha, the finance minister, at a press conference, prepared about the incentives and initiatives announced by his government: "Those who are sitting in the AC rooms do not They can understand the difficult situation of small farmers. Bearing this in mind, we have introduced the scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi. This is a historic decision, "he said about the scheme of # 39 incentives ; cash thrown to farmers in the country.
* "This is just a budget trailer, which after the elections will lead India to development," said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was presented by the finance minister Piyush Goyal as a budget Lok Sabha.