Why is Christmas the most beautiful way of the year?
Is giving gifts? The flickering of the fairy lights? High fun festive music?
Maybe this is all, but for us and many people living in Kork, it's a Christmas panto in the Everiman Theater.
From December 1st, the Academi Academies of Performing Arts will bring to life a magical story of the Pepeljuga – with the classic environment of the Rebel Counti.
For 24 years, CADA was entertained by the Cork family, and this year they return with similar scripts, fresh ideas and even more magic, music and colors.
Director and production Catherine Mahon-Bucklei, The Everiman panto is guaranteed to entertain the entire family with the pleasure of audience participation and the most trusted jokes.
Tickets are sold at € 28 with a group rate for a four-member family in the amount of € 100 or Vonderful Vednesdai (December 5, 12 and 19) to € 20.
Maps and information available at vvv.everimancork.com
- Zoe Talbot as Cinderella
- Ross Macleod as Prince Charming
- Jimmy Brockie like buttons
- Ciaran Bermingham as Fairi Godmother
- Fionula Linehan and Michael Sands as germolin and chlorine
- Michael Rian as Baron
- Michael Greene as Dandini
- April by Kelly Hackett as the Spirit of Gooseland, and many, much more