Dublin, April 6, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Industrial Gloves Market in Asia Pacific, Product Type, by Type” Nitrile Rubber, Latex (Natural Rubber), Vinyl Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, Polyethylene, Rubber butyl, others), by The End User report has been added, by purpose, by country, competition, forecasts and opportunities, 2025 ” ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The Asia-Pacific industrial glove market was valued at $ 1048.04 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.46% to reach $ 1531.77 million in 2025. The projected growth in the region can be attributed to the growing awareness about the benefits protection against harmful chemicals, cuts, among others.
The Asia-Pacific industrial glove market is segmented based on product type, type, end user, purpose, company and region. Depending on the type, the market can be separated into nitrile rubber, latex, vinyl rubber, neoprene rubber, polyethylene, butyl rubber and others. Among them, nitrile rubber led the market with a share of 36.59% in 2019, as the use of nitrile rubber offers exceptional flexibility to gloves, thus contributing to the leading share of the segment.
The main players operating in the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market are Ansell Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Showa Glove Co., Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Professional Map, 3M Co., Towa Corporation, MSA Safety Incorporated , White Glove. Co.Ltd., Midas Safety Inc, Bangladesh Corporate Station and Nacol Industrial Company Limited, among others.
Market leaders enter into joint ventures or acquire domestic agents to achieve a strong foothold in domestic markets. APAC’s main players regularly acquire majority or minority stakes from regional players to expand their market share and presence. Ansell Ltd. acquired Ringers Gloves in 2019, strengthening Ansell’s market position in impact protection and the oil and gas segment, as well as benefiting from Ringer’s highly creative design capability.
Objective of the study:
- Analyze and estimate the market size of the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market from 2019 to 2025 and the growth rate until 2025.
- Classify and forecast the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market based on product type, type, end user, purpose, company and distribution by country.
- Identify the dominant region or segment in the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market.
- Identify the engines and challenges of the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the Asia Pacific industrial glove market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the main players operating in the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market.
- Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Asia-Pacific industrial glove market.
Key topics covered:
1. General description of the product
2. Research methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific industrial glove market
4. Executive summary
5. Customer voice
6. Asia Pacific Industrial Glove Market Outlook
6.1. Market forecast and size
6.1.1. By value and volume
6.2. Market share and forecast
6.2.1. By product type (disposable gloves, reusable gloves)
6.2.2. By type (nitrile rubber, latex (natural rubber), vinyl rubber, neoprene rubber, polyethylene, butyl rubber, others)
6.2.3. By end user (healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, manufacturing, chemicals and petrochemicals, mining, including oil and gas, others)
6.2.4. For purpose (multipurpose, protection against cuts, oil repellent, thermal [Arc Flash] Protection, Special protection, Others)
6.2.5. By company
6.2.6. By countries
6.3. Product market map
6.4. Asia Pacific: country analysis
6.4.1. Prospects of the Industrial Gloves Market of India
6.4.2. Perspectives of China’s industrial glove market
6.4.3. Perspectives of the industrial glove market in Indonesia
6.4.4. Perspectives on the industrial glove market in South Korea
6.4.5. Outlook of the industrial glove market of Thailand
6.4.6. Vietnam Industrial Glove Market Outlook
6.4.7. Perspectives on the Malaysian industrial glove market
6.4.8. Pakistan Industrial Gloves Market Outlook
6.4.9. Bangladesh Industrial Glove Market Outlook
6.4.10. Perspectives on the Cambodian industrial glove market
6.4.11. Prospects for the Myanmar Industrial Glove Market
6.4.12. Laos Industrial Gloves Market Outlook
7. Market dynamics
8. Market trends and developments
9. Price analysis
10. Competitive landscape
10.1. Ansell Limited
10.2. Honeywell International Inc.
10.3. Showa Glove Co.
10.4. Top Glove Corporation Bhd
10.5. Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
10.6. Professional Map
10.7. 3M Co.
10.8 Towa Corporation
10.9. MSA Safety Incorporated
10.10. White Glove Co.Ltd.
10.11. Midas Safety Inc.
10.12. Bangladesh Corporate Station
10.13. Nacol Industrial Company Limited
11. Strategic recommendations
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/okie2g
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.