Want to know who has access to your account How are you or if someone is spying on your conversations? This app is one of the most used worldwide and there are millions of users who share leisure time, pictures, videos and more details with their frequent friends. However, it is not exclusive in receiving threats from cybercriminals. In search engines like Google thousands of people are always looking for how to hack the app. Here we tell you a little more about the subject.
LOOK AT: WhatsApp: how to see deleted messages again
For someone to never try to see your conversations again unless it’s you, there’s one trick to know, for sure, who is trying to enter your chats without permission.
Best of all, this app will take a picture of that user who picks up your mobile and tries to make money on How are you several times. Did you know? Now pay attention to these steps.
HOW TO KNOW WHO SPIES YOUR WhatsApp
To know who is spying or wants to see yours How are you you must download a third-party application that will not ask you for permission to access your contacts or your information, but through your selfie camera:
- The first thing you need to do is log in to WhatsApp.
- There you will need to go to the Messaging Application Settings.
- Then log in to Privacy and from there lock your screen with either your face or fingerprint. You can even sometimes do it with a key.
- Once this is done, now download the app Lock clock.
- Once you have it on your Android device, set it up, you can choose between taking a selfie after certain failed unlock attempts.
- Note that if someone tries to log into your WhatsApp for once, they will take a photo of the person who is wanting to see your phone.
- Similarly, if your mobile does not have a pattern, in case you have the screen unlock function active in WhatsApp, it will also take a photo of the person who is reading your messages.
Do you have a problem? Need to report? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write them to your contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general consultation, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.