They wrote to you and then deleted the text from How are you? So you can see them again. Here we tell you how to fix this. Since the function of deleting messages has existed, many have used it to prevent their wrong or unwanted texts from being read. But now there’s a trick that leaves them exposed.
To be able to do this you need to download an application that will work in conjunction with How are you. It’s the only way you can get it.
LOOK AT: WhatsApp and the method to transfer money using through the app
Currently the application belonging to Facebook allows you to not only make calls and video calls with 8 people at once on its web platform, but is also about to implement features such as the ability to change colors on the keypad of the app.
But there are many more tricks that few users have dared to try and here we will tell you how to read your friend’s deleted message in How are you.
HOW TO READ A DELETED MESSAGE ON WhatsApp
The trick is pretty straightforward, but first make sure you back up your conversations How are you, In addition to updating the app on your Android device. Then you have to run this on your phone, but currently not available on iOS:
- Download the app called WhatsRemoved from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here’s the one link from the Android Store.
- When you have completed and provided the appropriate permissions, you are now waiting to receive a deleted message on WhatsApp.
- If your friend sends you a text that is then deleted, log in to WhatsRemoved.
- There you will observe exactly what this message said.
- This also happens for those WhatsApp messages that are deleted or deleted once viewed.
- Remember that at the moment this feature is only found on Android. In iOS terminals it is difficult to do so at the moment.
It should be noted that in the same application you can also check which messages are no longer useful to you, thus preventing them from accumulating and taking up some space on your mobile device. To do this, go to Settings and then Chats.
Do you have a problem? Need to report? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write them in your contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general consultation, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.