Do you need it for the subway ticket or the bus? Are you hungry and don’t have enough money on your card? Don’t worry, you can now tell a friend of yours to transfer a few coins to you using only the app How are you. Is this possible? Here we tell you how.
Brazil is the last country where this function was activated at the end of February. With this, any user who has a linked credit or debit account will be able to make use of unlimited transfers with any person in the world in How are you.
MORE INFORMATION: How to install WhatsApp Plus APK on your mobile
While this system does not yet reach the region completely, only in some countries in Europe, the United States, Canada, etc., its use will be much easier, especially for online shopping issues, thus benefiting small retailers. .
How do you activate them? Remember that anyone with a bank card will be able to use How are you Pay. If you do not have this, you will not be able to use the service in full. Just follow the steps.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY BY WhatsApp
Send money through How are you it is very simple. Once you have registered your card, everything will be very easy and fast. To do this, do the following:
- Select the contact you want to send money to.
- In the chat window, select the clip icon.
- Choose Payment
- Select the quantity you want to send.
- Enter your bank key secret.
- You will see a confirmation message appear directly in the chat window once the transaction is completed.
Before that, you will need to link your cards so that when they send you money, it goes in front of your bank account:
- To do this, open the application How are you.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. There you will not only see the settings options, Video calls, Calls, but also a tab that says Payments or Payments.
- Select “Add new payment method”.
- Then click on “OK” and continue.
- Choose the bank from the list where you have your deposits. Remember that not all banks are currently available and this will be implemented gradually.
To be able to subscribe to the card, you will have to press the “Clip” and from there add it. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- You will now need to verify your phone number. Make sure the WhatsApp number you are using is the same as the one registered with your bank account. Click Verify by SMS to authenticate your bank account.
- Click Allow WhatsApp to verify that the SIM card is the one registered with your account.
- Click Reactivate for WhatsApp to send text messages to authenticate your account.
- WhatsApp will now check with your bank and extract all registered accounts with your number.
- Press Ready to finish setting up WhatsApp Pay.
- You should now see the payment method listed on the payments page.
Do you have a problem? Need to report? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write them in your contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general consultation, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.