Nintendo Direct was overloaded with interesting information. Some of the materials and details have been presented in separate messages, but here you will find all the details and materials of the whole event.
Nintendo Direct in September 2021 was really interesting. The Japanese did not disappoint and took care of some high-profile novelties, did not forget the classics, expanded the service, offered new pads and took the long-awaited witch. You could enjoy the show and here is a full summary of the details revealed by Nintendo.
Nintendo Direct September 2021
- Nintendo Switch Online + expansion pack – The rumors about the expansion of the Japanese service were confirmed. The news will reach players in October and we have already known the first games of the two platforms that came to NSO. HERE you will find details.
- Kirby and the forgotten land – it actually arises. The three-dimensional platformer is headed towards Nintendo Switch and the first trailer looks surprisingly good. HERE you will see the movie.
- Bayonet 3 – After many years of waiting … We finally saw this title in action. HERE you will find a trailer with excerpts from the game.
- “Mario” – The film opens in late 2022. Today we met the cast: DETAILS.
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE: SUNBREAK – Did anyone ask for more beasts? The extensive expansion package is aimed at Capcom production. The premiere will take place in 2022 and HERE you can find the trailer.
- Squadron 3 – Paint, paint and nice characters. Splatoon returns and will debut in Big N. next year. HERE take a look at the trailer.
- Voice of letters: the island’s dragon roars – Square Enix has prepared a new trailer for the game. The premiere is on October 28th.
- STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic – On November 11 it will land on Nintendo Switch.
- Chocobo GP – big surprise? As you can see, even Square Enix can create races that can intrigue fans of the Mario Kart series. HERE you will see the trailer.
- TRIANGLE STRATEGY – there is an official title, we know the release date and even a trailer has appeared. Square Enix is preparing a strong production that will not be indifferent to fans of Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Renaissance actress – The Super NES classic returns. Today, the remastered production will premiere on Nintendo Switch, which received not only an updated atmosphere, but also new fights and bosses that were previously unavailable. The authors also prepared an updated soundtrack.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – in October, you will receive a new free extension.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass DLC – On October 29, players will be presented with the second expansion pack for production.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The last fighter will be revealed on October 5th.
- Mario Party Superstars – The trailer featured more content for the game.
- Metroid Dread – I have a trailer. You will see it below.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – you will receive a free supplement. Content will be available today.
- Elysium disc: the final cut – will debut on Nintendo Switch on October 12th.
- Castlevania Advance Collection – The rumors were confirmed. The set of four games (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dracula X) will debut today.
- Shadowrun trilogy – A cyberpunk game of three classic role-playing games will debut in 2022 on Nintendo Switch.
- Shin Megami Tensei V – The Japanese presented a new trailer. The premiere will take place on November 12th.
- Rune Factory 5 – The release of the Big N hardware was scheduled for March 22, 2022.
- Arcade Archives PAC-MAN / Arcade Archives XEVIOUS – Two NAMCO classics will debut on Nintendo Switch in the Arcade Archives series. The games will be available today.
- Nintendo has also prepared a trailer (edition), which confirms that it will debut with Nintendo Switch: WASHED HOT WHEELS (September 30), S.urviving the Aftermath jo Wreckfest.