The LG G7 One is a smartphone that has not been heard from the beginning of the IFA Berlin 2018, but LG has announced that this device is the first in the company's portfolio that goes to the latest version of Android. Most likely, this update was little for Google because the LG G7 One is part of Android One.
The upgrade has a size of 812 MB and brings the following enhancements:
- new interface + gateway-based gestures;
- battery functions and adaptive illumination;
- adjustable functions for the Do not Disturb application;
- Gaming Mode 3.0;
- Digital Velbeing application that can track time spent in front of a smartphone;
- camera application news;
- security update for November 2018;
- other system improvements.
The update is logical and normal for the Android One phone, but many expect the LG G7 ThinK flagship to be the one that breaks the LG LG's upgrade. Apparently this device has something to expect.