Although the next hour will be dedicated to the big black Friday event of 2018, a few special launches took place a few hours ago: Sharp Akuos R2 Compact, the world's first smartphone with two strokes.
If you initially thought it was simply a marketing mood, in fact, both wonders have an explanation: the upper part includes an 8 megapixel front camera, and the lower part integrates a fingerprint scanner. Surprisingly, the Sharp Akuos R2 Compact incorporates a 5.2-inch screen with a 120 Hz refresh rate and state-of-the-art hardware.
Full Specification for Sharp Akuos R2 Compact:
- 5.2GHz 5.2GHz Full HD + (2280×1080 pixels), 19: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Reflector glass, refresh rate 120Hz;
- Kualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core with 4k Krio 385 Gold at 2.7 GHz and 4 k Krio 385 Silver at 1.7 GHz, Adreno 630, 4 GB RAM LPDDR4Ks, 64 GB storage space and microSD card up to 512 GB;
- Android 9.0 Pie;
- 4G VoLTE, combo slot, Vi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Vi-Fi Direct, hotspot, bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS; IP68, Dolby Atmos Speakers;
- 22.6 megapixels with f / 1.9, PDAF, OIS, LED flash, 2k optical zoom, 4K at 30 fps + 8 megapixel front camera;
- 2500 mAh fast battery charger, 131 gr. weight and thickness 9.3 mm.
Sharp Akuos R2 Compact will be available from January 2019 on green, black and white. We do not have any more information about the price.