Submit your opinion, confirm that you have read the rules below and downloaded your terms!
– Use a decent language.
The editorial board reserves the right to remove the messages of the message, which means anti-social, obscene and / or offensive, as well as those that do not relate to the subject text.
The incitement of social hatred and / or xenophobia, discrimination based on sex, age or other nature is not accepted.
Ads are not supported.
Do not place links or email addresses in text messages.
Deliberate repetition of the same message (or variant) can be considered propaganda; Propaganda in this form is forbidden.
– threats of any kind are not accepted;
– harassment of editorial journalists BURSA is not acceptable;
– It is forbidden to deceive BURSA;
– it is not acceptable to disclose the identity of any commentator in the message section without the written approval of the commentator submitted to the Editorial Board.
The use of the name of BURSA journalist for counterfeiting signatures is not acceptable.
Replacing a name is not supported.
The editorial board reserves the right to delete messages and prohibit some people from publishing comments when they feel they are in a bad faith.
Deviations from this regulation lead to the removal of published messages (the equivalent of self-censorship of the person who wrote the message, not the censorship of the newspaper).
– All messages express the views and opinions of the author, not the administrator (except for the messages written by the administrator himself); does not assume responsibility for the materials published on this website by anyone other than those approved by BURSA.
– Setting up a message means the tacit acceptance of this regulation.
If you are looking for individual answers, please fill out your actual email address; We will try, in time available, to answer all your questions.