Saturday , September 21 2019
Home / russia / In Krasnodar, a smoking device exploded in the mouth of a man

In Krasnodar, a smoking device exploded in the mouth of a man



[ad_1]

SOCHI, July 18 – RIA News. According to the Ministry of Health of the Territory of Krasnodar, Krasnodar's doctors rescued a man who had an electronic device exploded in his mouth.

It is noted that a 23-year-old man with a serious injury to the upper jaw was taken to Krasnodar hospital by ambulance: the smoking device exploded right in the mouth of a young man at a time.

"After an exhaustive diagnosis of the condition, doctors at the Krasnodar emergency hospital treated the area of ​​wounds and injuries. Currently, the patient is at home. Their life and health are not threatened. they retain all the functions of the jaw ".

It clarifies that the young person still needs plastic surgery, which will eliminate the aesthetic effects of the exploited electronic device.

[ad_2]
Source link