Will the new Middle East project succeed and will the historic Zionist dream of dominating the Arab region be fulfilled? What are the conditions that guarantee this success? Is it verifiable and sustainable? What are the challenges of the project? How will it be overcome? Will the patriotic, pan-Arab and Islamic powers rejecting this project finally surrender under oppression and intimidation? Or will you continue to resist it? What are the forms of resistance? Will you be able to bear it?
The Zionist organization fears democracy in Arab countries and fears freedom of expression and freedom of political, social, civil and religious formation, because democracy will only bring enemies (Israel)
Over the past three decades, the Zionist organization (Israel) has made relentless efforts, using many of the means and mechanisms we presented in the previous article, in order to provide the right conditions to reactivate the new project of the East. Medium, and in addition to these conditions, the following are included:
1. Secure the borders of the Zionist entity
Currently, the state borders of the Zionist entity bear witness to a security stability that had not been seen before, on which the Arab countries that signed with it detailed agreements that stipulate this and that give the Zionist entity the right of veto in case of Security violations and take measures to deter such violations, the northern borders are protected by United Nations forces and the southern borders by Egypt, but internally , the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and the Islamic Resistance. The movement (Hamas) in the Gaza Strip is also committed to ensuring internal lines of contact with the Eastern and Southwestern Zionist entity, in order to preserve its political achievements and have adapted to the extremely harsh conditions that the Palestinian cause is happening at this stage at all levels and levels. As for the borders with Syria, they expect a definitive solution to the internal Syrian crisis.
2. To improve the qualitative superiority of the Zionist entity over the other countries in the region
The Zionist entity will not give up qualitative superiority over the Arab countries in all areas:
- Politically: the only democratic system in the region.
- Militarily: not only by possessing nuclear weapons, but by the full American commitment to protect the Zionist entity and the commitment to permanent military superiority over all countries combined.
- Security: with its private and allied networks that permeate the countries of the world and the region, high technological capabilities and close security cooperation with the main countries of the world.
- Technology: surpasses all countries in the region in terms of software and communications, and the Zionist entity is considered one of the most advanced countries in this field.
- Economically: the Zionist entity does not suffer from financial problems and does not need Gulf money. As usual, the Jewish Agency and the United States are responsible for helping it overcome any financial problems it may face at any time.
This superiority means that the Zionist entity does not need the Arab countries to support it and help it solve its crises, develop its reality and improve its image, on the contrary, it is the Arab countries that need the Zionist entity. to help them in various fields. . It is clear that this supremacy will allow the Zionist entity to have priority, leadership and leadership in what will be proposed of the huge projects that await the new Middle East.
3. Eliminate political Islam and create an alternative religious model
This condition translates into two things:
The first: Prepare a list of Islamic political groups and movements, including the Muslim Brotherhood, which rejects the idea of reconciliation with the Zionist entity in a complete and detailed way, classifying them as terrorist groups and criminalizing their affiliation, cooperation. with them or contact them. And develop a national awareness plan to warn against these groups and explain their danger to security and stability, including the exploitation of sermons, media, curricula, workshops and conferences on Friday and Friday. dismissal of scholars, preachers, imams, and preachers who are suspected of mixing his legal thought with political thought. This has been clearly and explicitly adopted by several Arab countries, while other countries are adopting these measures gradually and without clamor.
Second: to present the alternative religious model with the name of (moderate Islam) and to form imams, preachers and preachers in it, and to adopt it from the highest religious and legal institutions of the country.
– Not to interfere in politics, because this belongs to the authority of the tutor, his responsibilities and his powers, and he is qualified to play this role, and to participate in it would destabilize the situation.
Hearing and obedience to the tutor in all decisions and actions he makes, and that whoever deviates from his hearing and obedience sins and violates the rules of the true Islamic religion and the provisions of the law.
– To accept the incoming intellectual and cultural currents by openness to others, diversity, freedom of choice, mixing of cultures and the fight against racial, religious, color and sexual discrimination … which is clearly stipulated in the document of the ” Abraham’s agreements, “which some countries began to implement with great enthusiasm.
4. The presence of strong totalitarian Arab regimes
This project needs strong partners who are able to implement what is agreed with the Zionist entity and to enter with it into a real process of normalization in all fields, imposing it on the people and their political institutions, religious, educational and civil, and not allow their opposition, not only that, but partners who are firm and stable. And continuity, so that these agreements are not annulled, or normalization is stopped when the regime changes. As for why totalitarian regimes, because the Zionist entity fears democracy in the Arab countries and fears freedom of expression and freedom of political, social, civil and religious formation in them, because democracy will only come with the enemies of (Israel) to the former president of the Zionist organization, Shimon Peres.
Such totalitarian regimes based on tyranny and corruption allow the Zionist entity to penetrate and penetrate, as we presented in our first article in this series under the title “Bitter Experiences”.
5. American Warranty
In this project there must be a strong foreign partner that maintains political, economic, military, security and technological control ropes with the partner countries of the Zionist entity. This partner is the United States of America, the great ally of the Zionist entity, committed to its care, provision of its needs, and defense. It is enough for the Zionist entity to partner with the United States of America, as it replaces it with the other partners. In the coming months, we will witness the continuation of the current US administration from what the previous administration began to expand the circle of countries that signed the “Abraham Accords”.
These five conditions have been met and the first batch of Arab countries proposed to sign agreements to realize the great Zionist dream, and soon we will be able to witness the launch of the second batch of Arab countries within the fourth wave of normalization to sign with the Zionist entity, which may include the rest of the Gulf Cooperation Council and other countries such as Mauritania and Djibouti. And Comoros, before the start of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar no later than the end of next year.
Will things proceed in the way that the Zionist entity and its partners hope to establish, direct, and control the new Middle East? Or are there major regional and international challenges that must be addressed in order not to impede the implementation of the project, as has happened in the last 30 years? Will he be able to overcome these challenges? What are the possible expectations in view of this? (Continued).
More from the author