She greeted her
Shortly after the death of Sophie S. behind bars, was found Nikolas B. (21), who is in charge of bringing ecstasy to minors.
– The girl was at a party in the house at night. At one point, Nikola B. allegedly took out a bag of seven tablets and put it on the table for which the juvenile was sitting. Sofija S. she took one ecstasy and a file – says the source of the Serbian telegraph from the investigation.
According to him, juveniles soon got sick.
– Friends took Sofia home and lay for bed. However, she was again sick at night, so her parents were transported to the toxicology department at the Belgrade hospital – says our interlocutor.
Due to the suspicion that Ecstasi Sofia received Nikola B. (21)
As she adds, doctors have done everything in their power to help the girl recover, but, unfortunately, she was not there.
– The girl, as found, suffered brain death. It is assumed that this has led to the consumption of narcotic drugs, however, true truth will only be established after autopsy and toxicological analyzes. No option is excluded, and even that Sofia S may be ill – explains the source of the Serbian telegraph.
According to him, the police immediately informed the juvenile that he was admitted to the hospital on suspicion of eating an ecstasy in the search for a person who allowed her to use narcotics.
– It was soon discovered that there was the possibility that Nikola B. was standing behind him. Foxes were given to him after Sophia S. died. at the Military Medical Academy, and an investigation into this case is still ongoing, says our interlocutor.
Tokicolog: kills one table "God's Drugs"
Toxicologist Dragan Joksovic says for the Serbian telegraph that a girl can die from a single eczema tablet only if she consumed alcohol. He explains that death can happen even if the juvenile drank only one pile of the new "divine drug", which he considered more probable.
– I do not know what this girl took, but it looks like "God's drug," not the regular ecstatic pill. Otherwise, ecstasy is euphoric, causing hallucinations, and it all depends on how much the tablet is drunk. If it's overstepped with these narcotics, it can lead to death – says Joksovic.
Ekser, candy, ec …
Ecstasy is a synthetic drug and belongs to psychostimulants. The most commonly used names are ecstasy, candy, bonkas, ek, escapada, nails. This type of medicine appears in the form of small tablets with different imprinted signs recognized by users, for example, hearts, smiles, pigeons and caricature characters.
They were exaggerated with ecstasy
6. NOVEMBER Sofija S. (15) from Arandjelovac died on the MMA after having drunk ecstasy tablets at parties
5. JUL Mirjana Milić, 21, from Belgrade, was found dead in a rented apartment. She is suspected of taking ecstasy, and the first results of the autopsy show that she has heart problems
24. JUN Marija M. (16) overstretched a synthetic drug in a drug dwelling in Kragujevac
19. JUN Nemanja S. (18) from Backa Palanka was excessive with drugs, his father found the body
17. JUN Jovan Paunovic, 17, from Belgrade, took over an excessive amount of ecstasy on a raft, died at the hospital. The fatal night with him was Mirjana Milic, who died three weeks later