Although mysterious beings, in whose nature we are still trying to see, it is not difficult to make friends with a cat. Any. However, it is necessary to know how.
We have tips for you, and no less than scientific ones – the results of research by researchers around the world who have made their efforts to help us mysterious cat come to us, or at least look at us as friendly beings.
1. Let the cat make the first step. Even two studies by Swiss researchers suggest that when we saw a cat, we are limited by the desire that this soft layer prevails, but let us first look at it from a safe distance, and only then will it come to us. The researchers conducted a study in 51 homes in Switzerland and unambiguously confirmed that the cat will come with us if we relax on sofas or armchairs and we focus on something else – talk with the host, the newspaper or the TV screen. These studies confirm the curiosity that cats will persistently approach people who are allergic to them because they work hard to avoid them.
2. Call a farewell greeting. When two friendly cats meet, they will be cured by touching their noses. Remind this farewell greeting and, when you meet a cat, lean slightly towards it, expand your hand and the handgun. The cat will most likely reach your finger and sniff it, maybe you will even pants. This is getting to know each other!
3. You need to know how to look at them. A 2002 study from 2002 showed that cats will most likely "shake" their paws and gently blink (which is a true love gesture in the world of cats), if you lick them on the forehead and cheeks.
4. If the first contact does not go well, give it space. If the cat corrects the tail and turns it, corrects ears, screams or stares at it, it's, according to experts, a sure sign that something (or maybe you) is not in the mood at all. If you have fat, and show one of the above behaviors, stop scattering and give it a space. Cats can not be forced to do anything, so if you do not want to bite or scratch, leave it and leave room and time for you to come in and contact yourself.
5. Do not give cats a lot of food and treatment to get your love. Many owners or guests at the owner's house find that food is love. A recent study by the US Cornell University found that as many as 58 percent of cats with obese and insufficient weight after losing weight were in a better situation with their owners. They showed more love and desire for interaction, more frequent parts and sat on the owner's back. By securing your hernias, you also take care of your health and prolong your life.
6. Play with it a lot and often. It's a great way to not like your cat, but it's adore! The most common cause of unwanted behavior of cats and irregular work stems from boredom. All dog owners, without thinking, will lead their dogs several times a day, but many pets are not aware that cats need daily activities and mental and physical stimulation. One of the latest scientific studies with cats in the main role has shown us that the cat will soon choose a society of people, not food, and what attracts them in nearly 100% of cases is the presence of interactive toys such as a mouse on a battery, a pen with percussion, playing throw it – with a ball. The game is the best way to get closer to the cat and hold it in an ideal state, and therefore it is physically and mentally healthy.
7. Do not leave the cat out of the apartment / house. An Italian study showed that mothers who did not (or spend almost an hour with the owner in a fenced garden) had a much more intimate relationship with their owner than those cats who freely roamed the streets and left the house or apartment whenever it looked good.
8. Keep your cat off the road. Numerous studies in the past few years have shown that kittens who spend at least a few minutes a day with people (in the lap, in the lap, in their arms) are much friendly and calm when they grow up. The ideal time to socialize with people is from the second to the ninth week of the life of a machete. A study in 2008, which included a large number of cats in shelters for uninhabited animals, showed that kittens and young cats who spent time each day (in play and scattering) were very tied to their owners in the coming years and had no They resist (or have shown fear) to other cats.
9. When choosing a cat, make sure to match the characters and habits. If you want to encourage an older cat, with already built character and habits, visit it for a while and see if you click. It's a great tip for the first time to hold an older cat, then a foster parent, and then a foster parent when you're sure you're okay. And do not judge the first ball, give them a chance. Also, the US study in 2012 brought disastrous data – a large number of people estimated the cat's character on the basis of – color! A huge number of respondents characterized orange cats as friendly and rational, while white were described as reserved and uninterested. It's great to say that color has nothing to do with the character and temper of a cat. Keep in mind and how active you are, if you have a lot of energy – choose an energetic and playful cat, and if you want to sing after a workday, read a book and watch movies or series (and in addition you imagine that the cunt is broken in front of you) then select those and active sword.
10. Pay attention to their body language, signals, behavior. Just be reasonable and present, pay attention. Watch how your pet matches your moves, actions. Their signals are actually subtle and almost imperceptible, because only a slight flicker can indicate endless happiness and satisfaction, and only one twitch or ear can be a signal that they are irritated. But when you know that, you will easily learn to understand them, and so be happy and become true friends. So you will surely get the confidence, which is a sure way of unconditional love.