Tuesday , July 5 2022

Gas in Podbrezov exploded



[ad_1]

Firefighters intervened on Friday in a fire in Podbrez, where an explosion of gas was carried out in the apartment house. TASR informed Zuzana Farkas from the Prezidium of the Fire and Rescue Corps (HaZZ).

"The fire that hit the roof of the saddle was partially extinguished and before the firefighters arrived. One person is suffering from burns, the other is poisoned by burns " she said.

As Roman Borcin from the operational center of the regional office of the HaZZ in Banská Bystrica, an explosion and a subsequent fire occurred in an apartment on the second floor in Podbrezov, called Kolkaren. Five vehicles and 11 firefighters were sent to the intervention. Currently the hit is over. "The injured two were treated by a crew of medical staff and members of HaZZ sanitary vehicle. One person was taken to the hospital " reacted to the TASR after 22:00 hours of Borcin with the fact that the fire detectors and the police were at the scene of the incident.

As a result of an explosion, statics could be damaged in a dwelling house. According to the statistic of Borca, he checked all the apartments and did not find any serious damage, so that Temporary evacuated residents can return to their homes. The exception is the apartment where the explosion occurred and the owner is in the hospital. In this apartment, it should have been burned with gas.

[ad_2]
Source link