After three times she was given sepsis, but was discarded in the emergency room
Annika Sandberg recognizes the symptoms of sepsis, an infection that can quickly become fatal. She had this twice before, when she wiped this winter in the emergency room in Malmo, with high temperatures. Although the Scana region has introduced an "alarm for sepsis", it was sent home.
"If you feel very sick in a way that you do not recognize, look for brunette quickly." This is one of Annie Sandberg's advice for those who suspect that they have suffered from sepsis, an acute bacterial infection.
"I talked about having a sepsis earlier, asking them to make a quick fix that could show it, but the nurse did not think I looked so sick," she says about that night in January.