- Ajax Amsterdam won the Champions League semi-final against 1-0 against Tottenham.
- The only objective of the game is Donny van de Beek in the 15th minute.
- The finals can guarantee the Dutch in a week in front of the landscape.
As a shy team, Ajax Amsterdam did not appear in the first semifinal of the CL for 22 years at the beginning. The Dutchman overwhelmed Tottenham with a fast pace and a challenging press. And they were rewarded for that soon. Donny van de Beek played a leading role in the first half hour happy:
- 15 minutes: After a step in the box, Hakim Ziyech Van de Beek is on the verge to the outside of the game. He likes, without bothering Danny Rose and Jan Vertonghen, all the freedoms and can choose the corner. 1: 0 for Ajax.
- Minute 24: Once again, Van de Beek tries to luck after an excellent combination. However, in a mid-left position, David Neres fails in the middle and Hugo Lloris fails.
On the other side, he became dangerous in front of goalkeeper Ajax's box, André Onana, only to the rules of Kieran Trippier. In a situation also by Jan Vertonghen: the advanced defender was beaten so hard in a collision with Onana and his team mate Toby Alderweireld who later had to be replaced.
Kane and Son are very lacking
With a more offensive attitude (Moussa Sissoko replaced Vertonghen), the Londoners acted more bravely after the break. But the absence of the great striker Harry Kane (wounded) and Heung-min Son (suspended) could not make it forget.
Real Torgefahr was almost never the representative of Fernando Llorente. In his best performance shortly after the reboot, he waited too long to finish in a promising position.
The message prevents 2: 0
Rather, there are more and more open rooms for the Ajax counterattack. Neres could have completed the best of them with 2: 0, but failed at the place (78). Even a goal away from home against the strong "spurs" of the home should satisfy the team's surprise of this CL campaign. The second round will take place in Amsterdam on May 8.
Ajax, who suffered a defeat in this season of the Champions League (1: 2 against Real Madrid), also continued an impressive series. Meanwhile, 49 games of the first class, the Dutch have never lost after 1-0.
Broadcasting reference: SRF two, sportflash, 30.04.2019, watch from 20:00