Index and stock exchange, gold and foreign money market on November 16, 2011
– The industrial average of Dov Jones closed on Friday, citing President Donald Trump's statement that China wants to enter into a trade agreement with the United States and send a large number of cases. The US was aware of China's readiness to open a trade, but Nasdaq closed in a negative territory. The weaker effects of Nvidia Corp. withdrew their semiconductor supplies.
The industrial average of Dow Jones took 123.95 points, or + 0.49%, to close to 2,736.27, which is 6.07 points or + 0.22%. Nasdak closed 7,247.87 points, which is for 11.16 points or -0.15%
During the week, Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 2.22%, the S & P500 index fell 1.61%, and Nasdak dropped 2.15%.
– The European stock market closed on Friday (November 16th) under the pressure of semiconductor operations. Nvidia Corp, the leading US chip maker In addition, investors are still concerned about political uncertainty in England. After many British ministers announced their resignation. British Prime Minister Abbas Mme.
The Stokk Europe 600 index fell 0.2 percent to 357.71.
German stock exchanges closed at 11,341.00, down 12.67 points or -0.11%. CAC-40 dropped by 5,025.20 points or 8.42 percent or -0.17%, while FTSE 100 fell by 24.13 points. 0.34%
– London stocks closed down Friday, as investors remained worried about political instability in Britain. After many British ministers announced their resignation. British Prime Minister Abbas Mme.
The FTSE 100 index closed at 7,013.88 points, down by 24.13 points or -0.34%
– The West Texas Intermediate Price (VTI) on the New York Mercantile Exchange closed on Friday after it rose more than one percent during the day to speculation. However, oil exporters (OPEC) will reduce production next month. FTI Oil Oil VTI dropped more than 6 percent due to oil spills.
VTI crude for delivery in December Crude oil shipments for delivery in January closed at $ 56.46 per barrel. During the week, VTI's oil footwear dropped 6.2%
Brent oil for delivery in January Up to 14 cents, or 0.2 percent, closes at $ 66.76 per barrel. During the week Brent crude fell 4.9%
– Gold futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange rose on Friday (November 16th) for the third consecutive day, benefiting from a weakening dollar. And from investors who buy gold as a safe haven. Because of concern about political factors in Britain.
Commoditi Exchange Commodity Exchange (COMEX) Rose $ 8 or 0.66 percent to close at $ 1,223.00 per ounce. And during the whole week, Gold Futures increased as much as 1.2%
Silver contract for delivery in December Up to 11.9 cents, or 0.83 percent, to close at $ 14,382 per ounce.
Platinum delivery contract January January The dollar rose by $ 1.3, or 0.15 percent, to $ 846.6 per ounce.
The palliative delivery agreement in December The dollar rose by $ 17.20, or 1.5 percent, to $ 1154.60 per ounce.
– The US dollar depreciated against the main currencies. At a trading session at Nev Iork Mercantile Exchange on Friday, Richard Federici, deputy chairman of the Federal Reserve, said the Fed is approaching the point in determining interest rates. Neutral level Investors watched the comments of Vice President Fede. It can signal that the Fed does not accelerate interest rates.
The US dollar weakened against yen at 112.84 yen from 113.59 yen and depreciated against the Swiss franc to 0.9997 francs of 1.0057 francs. The US dollar also weakened. Down from the Canadian dollar of $ 1,3164 from $ 1.3170.
The euro reached $ 1.1412 from $ 1.1348 against the dollar, while the pound was worth $ 1.2830 from $ 1.2796, and the Australian dollar appreciated to $ 0.7330 from $ 0.7290.
NEV IORK: DJIA closed 123.95 points, + 0.49%
The S & P 500 certificate closed 2.77 points, or 0.22%, to close at 2,736.27.
The New York Stock Exchange closed at 7,247.87 points, up 11.16 points, -0.15%
German DACS closed at 11,341.00, which is 12.67 points, -0.11%
The London Stock Exchange closed at 7,013.88, which is 24.13 points, -0.34%
CAC-40 reached a record low at 5,025.20, which is 8.42 points or -0.17%
Indian stock exchange closed at 35,457.16 points, which is 196.62 points, + 0.56%
FTSE STI closed at 3,083.60 points, an increase of 29.07 points, + 0.95 percent.
Malaysia's stock closed 1.706,38 points, up 12.17 points, + 0.72 percent.
Jakarta Composite index finished day at 6,012.35 points, which is 56.61 points, + 0.95%
Hong Kong shares closed more than 26,183.53 points, an increase of 80.19 points, + 0.31%
PSE Composite index closed at 7,083.34 points, which is 130.75 points, + 1.88%
SSE Composite China closed at 2,679.11 points, an increase of 10.94 points, + 0.41%
The index of the Korean composite price index (KOSPI) started at 2,092.40 points, which is by 4.34 points, + 0.21%
Shares of TAIEKS were closed at 9,797.09, which is 29.37 points, -0.30%
Nikkei 225 Stock Average Average closed at 21,680.34, which is 123.28 points, -0.57%
S & P / ASKS 200 dropped 5.40 points, or 0.9%, to 5,730.60.
NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) – Australian shares closed 0.40 percent to 5,822.80,
– InfoKuest For more information contact: Ratana Pongtavich Tel. 02-2535000 Ect. 327 Email: [email protected]