Filmed from "Roma"
The famous American edition has announced the list of the biggest earnings of the year.
American weekly Time magazine revealed the top ten films in 2018.
The list includes works by Oscar director Barry Jenkins, Alfonso Cuarone, favorite Cannes favorite Greek director Iorgos Lantimos, and director Bradley Cooper's debut, which upset the Venice festival.
We invite you to get acquainted with the rating of the best movies of the year:
10. Paddington – 2, directed by Paul King
9. Bohemian Rhapsody, directed by Brian Singer
8. "If Bill Street could speak," directed by Barry Jenkins
7. "The star is born," directed by Bradley Cooper
6. "Can you forgive me?", Directed by Mariel Heller
5. "Favorite," directed by Iorgos Lantimos
4. "Eighth grade," directed by Bo Burnham
3. "Shepherd's Diary", directed by Paul Schroeder
2. "Will you be my neighbor?", Director Morgan Neville
1. "Roma", directed by Alfonso Cuaron
Let's recall, we previously wrote that the creator of Marvel's comic has invented a new superhero before he died.
By the way, we previously said that the names of the performers of the main role in the film "Black Crov" became known.
We also reported that a filmmaker from the United States made a mystical horror about a monk based on the DakhaBrah's poem.