Epic Games announced that Glider Redeploy would return to Fortnite as an element in v7.20.
On January 14, it was revealed that Glider Redeploy would return to Fortnite, but in a different way than before.
The glider redirection will now be "detailed", which means that a glider will now have an inventory slot and use "charges".
Once all charges are being used, the Plug-in Redirector element will be completed.
Players will be able to find the item Plan Redeploy on land loot, coffers, vending machines and supply Flames.
You can see the full ad from Epic Games below.
- The Gliders element will occupy an inventory space and can be found from normal booty sources.
- Activate the redirect slider as you normally do, you do not have to select the item.
- Each deployment will eliminate a charge, when all charges are used, the item disappears.
- The use of launch pads, Rifts-to-Go and LTM springs do not consume any charge, as they put you in Skydiving mode.
- The new product of redirection of gliders can be found in loot, chests, vending machines and flames of supply.
What happens with the rise of 50 or other large computer forms?
When you leave the Battle Bus, you will be automatically assigned a Planet element with 50 charges. (This is considered to be put in parachuting mode, which will not consume any charge on the glider element).
We will be seeing the article closely and adjusting it if necessary, so be proud of your discussion and comments! "
More to come.