One of the most tumultuous CrossFit exercises lately is the so-called “burpeesThis is a type of anaerobic exercise that works different types of muscles such as the abdomen, pectorals, arms, legs, and back. As you can see, it is a very complete exercise with which you can tone your body to the maximum.
But Exactly what are the Burpees? In this article we will find out what this exercise is, its benefits and the steps to do it right. Start taking care of your body right now!
What are Burpees and what are their benefits?
A Burpee is a type of anaerobic exerciseThat is, it focuses on body toning. To do this correctly, different movements must be performed that include push-ups, squats and vertical jump. Complete exercise will allow you to work different muscle groups and achieve a much stronger body.
Today, Burpees have become very popular thanks to the rise of CrossFit, a sport that works the muscles intensely and together. This is a very effective and complete exercise, as it will allow you to strengthen different parts of the body. Also, by not requiring extra gym equipment, it’s an easy exercise to do at home.
the benefits of the most prominent Burpees are as follows:
– It works various muscle groups: Arms, pectorals, shoulders, abdomen, legs and buttocks.
– You don’t need equipment, So you can do it easily at home.
– It will help you improve your muscles and also to improve your heart resistance.
– It is ideal for toning your body in less time, as it works more intensely and completely.
Every Burpee you make comes to burn a few 10 kcal.
How to Make Burpees?
Now that you know what this exercise is all about, let’s find out how to do Burpees correctly. Here are the steps you need to follow to be able to do a safe and controlled practice:
– The initial position is doing a leg flexion. You will need to place your hands on the floor and keep your back and head straight.
– Now, you will have to pull your legs back and put your feet together. In this position, do a chest flexion by bending your elbows and keeping your back straight.
– Then lift your legs and return to the initial leg flexion position.
– From this position, you will have to take a vertical jump trying to lift your whole body. You can raise your hands to make it easier for you and to have more momentum.
– In the jump, you will have to clap your hands over your head to make the exercise more intense.
– When you fall to the ground again, bend your knees slightly to cushion the blow and reduce the pressure.
– Squat again and repeat the exercise again.
The recommended thing to do is 8 to 10 repetitions and rest for 2 or 3 minutes. Complete 3 sets and you will be able to take care of your body to the maximum.