How are you is an instant messaging application that has a lot of secrets inside its settings, for example: you can adjust the platform to download photos in HD; block access to the app with fingerprint; add end-to-end encryption to backups etc., it also allows you to archive certain chats, although at first glance it is appreciated that you have done so, so today we will show you a trick to hide the ‘archived’ tab.
What is the ‘Archive’ tool for? it is simple, as its name suggests it is used to classify (save) in a folder certain conversations of How are you who no longer have activity for a long time, for example, the study groups of a university course that you have already passed. Usually, at the end of the cycle, members of a group chat of a subject stop talking or simply create a new one for another cycle.
WATCH: WhatsApp: What does the cast face mean and when to use it
How do I know if I have inactive group chats? to know this, you have to go down to the first chat of your WhatsApp account, from here you can see if there are very old groups that all they do is take up space in the chats tab.
HOW TO FILE OLD CHATS ON WhatsApp
- Press and hold for a few seconds and chat until you are shaded.
- The next thing is to give a touch on the others you want to classify.
- Finally, at the top you will see several options, choose the folder icon with an arrow pointing down.
HOW TO HIDE THE FILED TAB ON WhatsApp
- First, make sure the app has no pending updates in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then open the app and press the three vertical dots at the top right.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on ‘Settings’.
- Then enter the ‘Chats’ section.
- Finally, scroll to the end of the space bar and turn off the ‘Keep chats archived’ option.
Ready, as you can see the Archived tab will no longer appear at the top of the main interface of How are you, On the contrary, it will now be located at the end of all conversations, so you will have to scroll down to open them. Another additional fact is that if one of the archived chats has activity it will automatically exit the archived folder.
Do you have a problem with How are you? Need to report? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write them to your contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive iOS service.
Now, if you need to do a general consultation, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.